Yamazaki the Crab

The world according to Yamazaki: A crustacean's point of view

Monday, May 01, 2006

Party People Suck!

We had a party at our place last night to celebrate Abby and Cameron's wedding. I did a little time at Auntie Abby's. It was great there. I got to watch TV and there was a dog. ...the good ole days.

The party was a potluck so there was tons of food and so many people. So many people who completely ignored my pleas for a little assistance with the plastic palm tree. They wouldn't even sign my petition let alone remove the plastic palm tree. So, I played dead. Why should I dance to entertain them when they (who are so blessed with opposable thumbs) do nothing to help those of God's creatures without fingers. The best I can do is pinch with my ginormous claw.

*pinch*pinch*

Yamazaki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home